Saucony Tangent

Moving you faster than a starting pistol, Saucony delivers the performance driven Grid Tangent. HRC forefoot cushioning ensures lightweight comfort on toe-off. Protect and stabilize your heel with the renowned shock protection of the Grid® System. Dual density compression molded EVA midsole provides further stability, making this featherweight runner a serious competitor.

FEATURES :: Bootie construction provides a snug fit, Rubber outsole, Synthetic suede and mesh upper,Grid® System, Compression Molded EVA Midsole, HRC Cushioning, SRC™ impact zone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the ride, stability, and weight. They were "wicked fast", but when I wore them in a tough 10K race, they gave me a wicked blister on the top of my little toe. The overlay that crosses the toe rubbed right through the bootie liner. This was after only 16 miles usage.

Anonymous said...

The tangents are very lightweight, almost flats feel but with that extra support some runners need when running long

Anonymous said...

I have narrow, and probably low volume, feet - I found the fit of Tangents sloppy through the mid and forefoot