Nike Air Pegasus 2005

Nike Air Pegasus 2005 running shoe has a history of high performance, durability and comfort. Light and breathable mesh upper. Vented saddle offers midfoot support and breathability. Reflective welds at heel and tip. Full-length, visible Air-Sole® unit. Softer PU crash pad provides excellent cushioning. Exposed midfoot shank delivers additional medial support. Waffle Fill™ outsole with cut areas at forefoot gives improved traction and lighter weight. Flex groove pattern for unsurpassed toe off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring back the good old pegasus please!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always love the pegasus!! but this year version seem to be slightly big...

Anonymous said...

Do not like the 05 why must they change so much....

Anonymous said...

The '05's seemed to fit very differently as to the '04. When I tried on the 05 Pegasus in my usual size, my toe was right at the end of the shoe and they just didn't feel comfortable. Going up a half size helped in length, but then I felt like I had way too much room everywhere else. I have a very narrow foot so I had a lot of heel slippage. It could just me. I would definitely recommend trying the 05's on and testing them before purchasing.

Anonymous said...

The fit and midsole support are so much better than previous models. Plus, the ’05 has a new cushioned liner under the removable insole for an outstanding ride.

Anonymous said...

a.. the best selling shoe of all time!!! is back again...and again is ruined again.....

Anonymous said...

The Perseus is a low price shoe with great features!! It is basically a more stable version of the previous Pegasus.

Some people feel that the fit is sloppy but other might not agree. If it feels good on your foot I say go for it.

Anonymous said...

05 Pegs seem radically different to me than the '04's - - much more stability oriented.

Anonymous said...

Got it on discount...I liked it ..thou it is not the best shoe I ever had but it worked for me.. so I brought another pair before trying the '06