Asics Gel Landreth 4

The Asics GEL-Landreth IV is an ideal blend of soft cushioning and responsive performance,which runners have long enjoyed the combination of greatness from this trainer. The Asics Gel Landreth Series is designed for runners with efficient gait patterns who want the quick responsive road feel of a performance running shoe, but don't want to sacrifice a cushioned ride.

MSRP : US$95
Weight : 11.3 oz / 320 gm
Predecessor : Gel Landreth 3
Product Cycle : RY.2008.DY.2009.Jul.
Features : Gel®, Solyte®, Space Trusstic System™, I.G.S.®, AHAR+, PHF™, Engineered Mesh Upper

View Similar ShoesRatingFlag-C4S2

N : A daily neutral (Neutral - Supination) trainer with moderate features.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found mine in the closet, almost new still. Tossed them years ago due to a long string of heel strike related injuries. I think now (after fixing my running form and feet) I have now fixed the shoes: http://oi49.tinypic.com/30iu882.jpg

They feel surprisingly natural this way, if a bit front-heavy. I run like a champ on them now. A good calf workout preparing me for some purpose build zero rise true flat shoes.
After this pic was taken, I cut another 7g off. All the mid-sole nonsense and some foam and rubber that seemed out of place. Maybe I'll narrow the soles also. Not real need to be so bulky.