Nike Air Zoom Elite 3

Designed for runners needing moderate support who are looking for a responsive and stable shoe with a low-profile designed to provide a responsive, stable ride.Features a full- length Zoom Air unit for excellent cushioning.

MSRP : US$100
Weight : 10.6 oz / 300 gm
Features : Full-length Zoom Air®, Dual-density Phylon, Phylon crash pad, BRS 1000™, Duralon™, Sticky rubber Waffle, Fitsole sockliner.



Recommended for runners looking for a high end lightweight shoe with a touch of stability.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shoe has great stability for my body frame which is about 180. It's feels very light and really made me want to run fast..and fster.... I'm glad that I got it..

Anonymous said...

love this shoe! Great cushioning AND lightweight. ....fits like a glove. Works great with my Superfeet.