Brooks Adrenaline GTS 6

The most versatile running shoe on the planet is back and just got better. If you own the GTS 5, you can expect the same fantastic fit with a soft, smooth ride and 5% less weight.The Adrenaline GTS 6 featurs progressive posting for ultra-smooth transitions through the gait cycle. Microfiber upper with Element™ Air mesh and linings. Full-length S-257™ midsole with heel and forefoot HydroFlow® cushioning. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB™), dual density DRB™ Accel, S-257™ Cushsole, engineered Stable-Pod configuration. HPR™ sponge rubber outsole.

Features : HydroFlow®, Element™, S-257™, PDRB™, DRB™ Accel, Pod Tech, HPR™

Runner's World "Best Update" for September 2005

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for mine to arrive vas post.... cant wait...

Anonymous said...

Still my prefer shoe !!!!! Way to go Brooks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just put on mine for a 5 miles run..... comfort and great ride all the way.....

Anonymous said...

Great fit, smooth ride, fantastic ride..what can i say about this shoe? It works liked a charm!!!!

Anonymous said...

Am very happy so far. I liked the 5 A LOT, and am hpoing these are as good or better. Feel like not much has changed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brooks for making sure a great shoe!!!

Anonymous said...

Comfort and style. A good fit. Can wear all day without feet feeling tired. Good support...

Anonymous said...

If you're doing fine with the 5, the 6 should do just as well. The 6 feels more cushioned in the forefoot and maybe a tad lighter.

Anonymous said...

I just got my first pair of GTS6's today and I was very impressed. They are noticeably lighter than previous models, great heel-to-toe transition, good stability and cushioning.
So far I really like them!

Anonymous said...

The perfect shoe for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

6 is a bit narrower in the towbox than the 5. Not much. It rides the same. The 6 feels a bit lighter than the 5.

Anonymous said...

Snugger fit, which is like the 4. it is a better trainer, but the sole seems to wear a little faster than the 5.

Anonymous said...

Same great fit and feel, with more forefoot cushioning, a slight reduction in the flexibilty as compaired to 5 in the forefoot to midfoot. A great update!!!

Anonymous said...

If you love running...you definity must have the Adrenaline in your running shoe collection..

Anonymous said...

Excellent Shoes that keep your feet happy. Stable...absorb impact very well... as always.. my perfect go to shoe!!!

Anonymous said...

My to go shoe!!!!!!
Definitly!!!!!
Whens the next update?
Anyone?

Anonymous said...

I heard bad things about the 6 but tried them on and my conclusion is that I still love em.....
I those Adrenaline rush...