Asics Kayano XI

Asics Gel Kayano 11 Running Shoes, regarded by many as the ultimate running shoe, with maximum cushioning and comfort in a supportive running shoe, this is an ideal shoe for high mileage runners or those who just like to have the best.

The ASICS KAYANO has always been a state of the art running shoe and this latest model is no exception. By combining all of their best technologies ASICS have created a shoe that many feel offers the best and most natural heel to toe transition of any running shoe.

You will not find a running shoe with more cushioning, while the ASICS IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSYTEM (I.G.S) helps to support all but the flattest of feet. Making this shoe suitable for practically anyone who needs more support than a neutral shoe such as the ASICS NIMBUS, but doesn't want to compromise on cushioning and feel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 10 is still a better shoe with more support and stable...

Anonymous said...

I do agreed with newton!!! but the ride is better on the 11... but that dont make it a great update

Anonymous said...

Very unstable. My foot feels like it is moving all over and I’ve developed some "doozy" blisters. I’ve been a die hard fan of the Kayano for years...

Anonymous said...

Kayano XI, second only to Kayano X. I've gone through MANY pairs of running shoes and Kayano still come out top. The only pair I liked more was my Kayano X pair.

Nike free run plus said...

hi this is an old style, I like Nike free run plus 2011 styles